How to Know When You Need to See a Specialist at a Spine Center
A spine is a critical part of a person’s body and can impact the overall health of an individual. The spine is designed to protect the central nervous system that alerts a person to pain or send messages from the brain to various parts of the body. If an individual’s spine is damaged, it can affect their ability to react quickly or lose control of other parts of their body. That is why anyone that suspects a problem with their spine should consult a specialist at a spine center in Reading, PA. You should be seen by an expert that can help determine if there is an issue with your spine and develop a care plan that meets your specific needs.
Signs Your Require a Specialist
- You have recently suffered an injury that has affected your spine.
- Difficulty controlling your bladder or bowels.
- You cannot move or have trouble moving your legs or arms.
- Pain or a tingling sensation that shoots down your arms or legs.
- Discomfort in your extremities will not go away, especially with over-the-counter medications.
- You have back pain that is accompanied by a fever and weight loss.
- Consult a specialist at a spine center in Reading, PA if your discomfort increases with activity.
Comprehensive Care is Available Today
Surgical Institute of Reading understands the importance of having access to quality medical care. That is why a physician-owned facility has revitalized the type of care they deliver to each patient. They are focused on delivering personalized and professional services that surpass their patients’ expectations. Whether you suffer from a spinal problem or require general surgery, you can be reassured that you are in trusted hands at their facility. Start today by finding a solution to your medical condition with one of their trusted specialists.