Disability Attorneys in illinois Fight for Their Clients’ Eligibility
If you live in illinois, you may have a medical condition or disability that keeps you from working. And if you sent in your application for benefits and have been denied, you are not alone. It is routine for the first application to be denied, and this is why Illinois disability attorneys are here for you at a time when sorting out all the paperwork and forms for applying again. Wait, did you say “applying again?” Yes, that’s right. Applying a second time with representation from good disability attorneys has helped thousands of illinois citizens receive their disability benefits.
Here are types of medical conditions that can make you eligible for disability benefits:
* Back Injuries and Complications – If you have something like degenerative disc disease or bulging, herniated discs or other types of spinal disorders, your disability attorney will present the various CAT scans, MRIs, X-rays and doctors’ notes to help prove that you are unable to bend, stoop or lift. Degenerative back conditions are the most common type of claims, but experienced disability attorneys are more than ready to meet the challenge to get you your benefits.
* Blood Vessel and Heart Conditions – Congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, aneurysms or arteriosclerosis are all afflictions accepted by the SSA and with proper documentation and proof of suffering from any of these, you have a good chance of getting your benefits.
* Central Nervous System and Neurological Disorders – Serious cases of multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy or stroke are all disorders recognized by the SSA and depending on how severe the case is, can be approved for benefits. Other problems, such as ALS, Narcolepsy, Dystonia and Spinal cord injury or paralysis are also considered.
* Immune System Disorders – HIV/AIDS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and other diseases that attack the immune system are all considered by the SSA. Disability attorneys will help you describe how your symptoms limit your abilities and compile exhaustive and detailed documentation of all doctor notes, visits and medications.
* Musculoskeletal Disorders – Joints, tissues, ligaments and the spine, when impaired, can stop you from moving. Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Torn ACL, Sciatica, Avascular Nercrosis or bone spurs can be eligible for disability benefits. Disability examiners can be persnickety with things like this, which is why adequate representation is crucial to your claim. Do the research and find illinois disability attorneys who are experienced and can get you the benefits you deserve. For more information, visit The Law Offices of Jeffrey A. Rabin & Associates, Ltd. online.