Replace Missing Teeth with Dental Implants for a Natural Look
There are various reasons why a person may suffer from tooth loss such as a reoccurring infection, tooth decay, genetics or the tooth is dislodged in an accident. When you have a missing tooth, it can affect how your teeth appear and create dental problems if left unaddressed. Other teeth in your mouth may shift if the gap is not filled in to prevent them from moving and can lead to bone loss in your jaw. While there are various options to correct the issue, one of the leading treatments to replace a missing tooth is with dental implants in Ajax area.
Benefits of Selecting an Implant
- They are made of durable material to last a lifetime if properly cared for.
- Dental implants in Ajax are surgically implanted to prevent them from moving.
- You retain the shape of your face and prevents your facial structure from changing.
- Implants look and work as your natural teeth do.
- It is virtually impossible to tell the difference from your original teeth.
- You simply brush and floss your teeth to prevent damage to the implant.
- No dietary changes required, and you can still eat the same food you have always enjoyed.
Correct Your Dental Problem Today!
Pickering Square Dental offers a wide range of oral care services to assist you in maintaining a healthy mouth. If you have recently suffered the loss of one or more teeth, you should consult with their skilled professionals to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants. You do not have to let missing teeth affect your smile and risk the chance of additional oral care problems when they can provide a solution for you. Schedule an appointment with their office today to learn how they can help solve your oral care issues.