How Does Cosmetic Dentistry in Haddonfield, NJ, Help People?
Cosmetic dentists help improve the appearance of patient’s teeth. They may address problems with tooth color, spacing, damage or loss. Those with bad teeth may feel self-conscious and lack confidence around others. They can suffer professionally or emotionally, as they may not want to speak or smile around others. They may even go so far as to cover their mouths when speaking. Cosmetic Dentistry in Haddonfield, NJ, can help these people regain their confidence and improve their quality of living tremendously. There are many treatments available depending on the patient’s individual needs.
- Tooth whitening can be used to lighten the overall color of teeth or remove stains.
- Braces can be used to straighten crooked teeth or minimize gaps between them. While most people are familiar with traditional metal braces, more discrete options like Invisalign, ceramic braces and clear braces may be used.
- Dental bonding is a way to repair chips in teeth. A small piece of ceramic or composite material is attached to the remaining tooth to replace the missing piece and appear intact.
- Dentures are false teeth that are worn over the gums. They may be just a few teeth or a full set. They are usually attached with a specialty adhesive or paste. They may be uncomfortable to wear and come loose easily.
- Implants are surgically placed into the gums. After they are in, removable or permanent replacement teeth are attached to replicate a natural root and tooth. Many people prefer these to dentures, as they are more secure and natural in appearance. They are expensive, however, and most insurance doesn’t cover them.
- Veneers are thin pieces of composite or porcelain that are placed on top of existing teeth. A cosmetic dentist will remove part of the tooth’s enamel to allow the veneer to lay flat for the most natural appearance. They are used to cover very damaged teeth or large gaps. Veneers give the appearance of brand new teeth and have recently become more popular.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Haddonfield, NJ, helps people feel more attractive and confident about their teeth. No matter what kind of damage or problem, there is a treatment available to help. The best way to find out how to enjoy attractive teeth is to schedule a consultation with a cosmetic dentist. Visit Dental Arts Of Haddonfield website at www.dentalartsofhaddonfield.com to find out more about cosmetic dentistry. Connect with them on Facebook for more information!