Modern Asphalt Paving in Lancaster, PA: How to Pick a Great Local Contractor
Ascertaining a reputable asphalt company is much easier said than done in today’s day and age, especially when taking into account the fact that there are quite literally thousands of different paving firms operating across the United States nowadays.
Thus, if you happen to be in the market for asphalt paving in Lancaster, PA, you have to be able to identify the calling cards of a reliable company before scheduling your introductory appointment, particularly if customer service and affordability are your primary concerns.
Fortunately for you, we’ve compiled a comprehensive checklist to help you separate the contenders from the pretenders during your research so feel free to use this brief article as the ultimate beginner’s guide to vetting your local asphalt paving landscape.
Step One: Ensure Proper Accreditations and Certifications
If you’d like to sidestep the detriments associated with hiring novice contractors, greenhorn pavers, and self-proclaimed asphalt specialists, you’ll want to ensure that every company on your shortlist is:
* Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), ideally with an A+ rating
* Endorsed by the Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association (PAPA)
* And, most importantly, fully insured against all liabilities
Step Two: Look for an Inclusive One-Stop Shop
The most renowned asphalt paving companies pride themselves on being able to offer a comprehensive assortment of in-house services above and beyond simple seal coating exercises. In this regard, you’ll want to highlight local firms that can facilitate the following tasks without having to outsource any of the work to a third party:
* Residential paving
* Commercial and industrial paving
* Agricultural asphalt, tarmac, and stonework solutions
* Large-scale excavation undertakings
* Tailor-made parking lot striping, painting, and marking
* Recycling provisions and eco-friendly project management
* Comprehensive post-project cleanup services
Step Three: Compare and Contrast Each Firm’s Online Infrastructure
Last but not least, you’ll want to turn your attention towards some of the more pertinent characteristics of each firm’s webpage, the most salient of which are shown below:
* Fee-free, no-obligation estimates and consultations
* Easy-to-use contact portal directly on the homepage
* Full-blown gallery of past works (replete with high-definition photographs)
* Forthright collection of past customer testimonials and first-hand accounts
Whether you’d like to schedule a complimentary consultation or simply learn more about your options, check out leacockpaving.com to see an exceptional example of a 21st-century paving firm in your area.